10 Marketing Tips for Your SME
It can be said that marketing a small business is the combination of traditional advertising and social media like Internet, Twitter, etc …
While one can only boost sales in the long term the combination of both types of advertising will allow businesses not only create confidence and increase relationships with our customers, but also help us remain ever present in minds of our consumers. That’s why I’d like to share ten tips related to marketing, which I think may be helpful.
10 Tips for a small business marketing
- Rotate media. Turn our advertising and not focus on a single medium. If investment allows you to use mass media such as television and radio, do not focus on a single space varies occasionally schedule your ads.
- Use direct mail. Using direct mail is still very viable and produces results with the right message and the target market.
- Uses a newsletter. Within your website provides an opportunity for your customers to subscribe to the news you brands. Undoubtedly the newsletter is a tool that will help reinforce the message you want to send to your customers.
- Email Marketing. Remember to use the personalized email; do not send mass mailings of information. You will see that you will get better results if you send individual emails. Always keep your current list. Remember to get feedback from each campaign you use. Beware: there are already some companies that provide us with the area. We’ll talk in front of them in later articles.
- Impeccable customer service. No room for mediocre here. This begins to answer the phone, when a customer has a problem to be solved have to solve it as quickly as possible. It is important to focus on the customer; you get change from a client who came for a customer complaint to be satisfied. No other day to solve problems today!
- Charity work. Not necessarily we must make monetary donations, but we can offer our time to help organizations. Keep in mind that the focus is not in your company, but as an organization to perform a difference by helping others.
- Take part in your community. It is part of your community, actively participates as much as possible, friends, family, etc … By helping others and use your human side you’ll see how they change company.
- Blog. It is an excellent way to meet our customers and their thoughts, we can also reduce the distance between the company – customer. Take time to read the comments left by your customers, answer your questions, complaints or comments. It is a simple, yet very powerful time, take it.
- Turn your company 2.0. Create Twitter, Facebook, using social bookmarking sites. Take some time, participates and learns. Take advantage of the new opportunities offered by new technologies you.
- Use your imagination. You of all people know the market, business and customers you have as a company, you know you have needs, etc … Dare to innovate Do not be one of the bunch, it is different. Ask your colleagues to help you create a new way to attract more customers, and you’ll get great results.
I know many of these tips could be considered basic and they are. However, many times we forget. That’s why every minute to leave your house or office think of new and better marketing strategies for your SME.